Premium Services & Rates
BCC staff can provide fee based services to better enhance the quality and reach of your event. The following premium services are available at additional cost:
HD video conferencing: Skype, Stanford Zoom
Technical Rehearsal: Pre-event set-up and trial run of your A/V requirements
Three-camera, live-switched HD video production system. All media capture events require a signed release from all speakers. Download release form
Post Production Services
File encoding optimized for web-video, and mobile devices
Editing, logo insertion, picture in picture, titling, captioning, DVD authoring
Event Planning & Staffing
Our conference staff have over 30 years combined experience in planning and executing every type of Stanford event, including those hosting heads of state, foreign ministers, and major donors. For any event held at the BCC, we can take care of all logistical details, such as caterers, interpreters, décor, and valet parking. Note that our staff cannot assist with invitations and RSVPs.
Clients may request any of services below:
- Event staffing – manage all logistics during the event, including those with third-party vendors, attendee and VIP needs
- Early deliveries – by special arrangement only, staff can accept and store items in advance, such as nametags, pens, and marketing materials
- Catering – provide caterer and menu recommendations, obtain bids, negotiate contracts, and help clients decide the best fit for their event and budget
- Interpreter services – secure consecutive or simultaneous translation services
- Local hotel accommodations – make reservations; negotiate best pricing for blocks of rooms within Stanford's Dean of Research policy. Staff cannot provide out-of-area arrangements (e.g., SF).
- Local off-site dining – assist with reservations, menus, and transportation for conference meals at local restaurants. Our staff knows where those private dining rooms are! Note: BCC personnel cannot staff off-site events
For fair weather dining on the lawn in front of Encina Hall, pop-up Stanford canopy tents are available. Reserve the Encina Lawn via 25Live
Premium Service Rates
Full Day Rate
(5 hrs max)
|Combined Livestream/Media Capture||$900||$750||$500||$500||$50|
|Canopy Rental||$15 each/day||$15 each/day||$15 each/day||$15 each/day||$15 each/day|
*The BCC is available only to the Stanford community. A SUNet ID is required to reserve.